Sex is good

A discussion of sex-related issues from a sex-positive slant.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

My problem with Christianity

I hope that you, the reader, have paid attention to Ro's previous post.

Folks ,this shows what my problem with the Christian religion is. If they were content with living life in the way that they want, for themselves, then, no problem. If you don't want intimacy prior to marriage, for whatever reason. fine with me.

But they're not happy with that.They live life the way they think YOU should too, and if they get any influence or power, Christians have absolutely no qualms about making you live by their rules.

I can honestly say that I've gotten SOMETHING good out of all of my premarital sexual experiences, even the ones that I had to pay for!

I want to know, prior to marriage, what my partner wants and needs,how to deliver the goods,and how to make her happy.

Besides, do you really want to spend life everlasting with a bunch of repressed tight-asses?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Radical Ro said…

    To be fair, there are a small number of Christians who advocate sexual freedom, e.g. Liberated Christians. However, they don't ram their views down everyone's throats the way the more numerous prudes do.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger James said…

    Keep up the good work, you two!

    James

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm sure that if you were in power you would have no qualms about making everyone abide by your rules either. IE you would make fish bowls illegal and try to outlaw any animal product. Society always lives by someone's rules. You are hypocritical by saying christians are prudes when you go around reviwing fishbowls on Amazon.com you have never used calling them evil. Please stop reviewing products you haven't used, i know you don't like to think like this, but reviewing products tht you haven't used is unethical.

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Radical Ro said…

    Anonymous, I think that you are confusing James with me. The post you are responding to is by James Smart; I wrote the reviews of fishbowls.

    If you do any research about fish care, you will learn that the fish bowls I reviewed are far too small for fish to live in for any length of time. I think it is unethical for companies to knowingly manufacture containers that are too small and mislead consumers into thinking that they are suitable homes for fish, especially goldfish which need 10-20 GALLONS each.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home